Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chocolate Molten Cake at Chili's


As a chocolate addict, because let's face it that's what I am, I always order whatever chocolate dessert there is on the menu of any restaurant I go to. 

Sometimes, the best restaurants don't have the best desserts, sometimes it's the every day type restaurants that have delicious chocolate goodies.

Let's take for example, the Chocolate Molten Cake at Chili's. It is heaven of earth! 

Be prepared to experience a sensation that can captivate your five senses. You smell the warm chocolate, you can touch it and feel the moist cake, you can taste the melted goodness, you can see the chocolate lava flowing and you can hear everybody in the table say: "Can I have some?"

So tell everyone in advance to order one for themselves. if you are like me, you don't share desserts -- there is enough in the kitchen for everybody! However, if you do like to share, this dessert is perfect for two.

The plate seems overwhelming, and for people with ADD, a little messy, but if you close your eyes and indulge in this true chocolate experience, it is so worth it.

The dessert consists of a chocolate cake served warm with chocolate fudge filling and topped with vanilla ice cream under a crunchy chocolate shell and it is only $5.99.

Researching about this cake, I found  out that apparently there is a White Chocolate Molten Cake, but I've never seen it at my Chili's. If you know that yours has it, let me know I am dying to try it!

1 comment:

  1. I love chillis desserts, molten cake is the best one,although I personally prefer the white one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete