Friday, October 30, 2009

Linda's Fudge Cake at The Cheesecake Factory

After I wrote about the Best Chocolate Cake in Boca Raton, I figured this isn't the only place that offers a wide variety of amazing chocolate cakes. For example, one chain of restaurants that is affordable and has many kinds is The Cheesecake Factory.

Everybody has a Cheesecake Factory near them, and it is a great place to take your friends and family for some drinks, fun and of course dessert.

The good thing about this restaurant is that they have many desserts to choose from, not only cheesecakes -- which by the way are amazing!

So I went one day with my journalism friends and after sharing some laughs and jokes, we got down to business:

"May I please have a Linda's Fudge Cake?," I said.

"May I please have a Warm Apple Crisp?," said my friend Stephanie.

"May I please have a Black-out Cake?," said my other friend Ana.

You could imagine our waiter's thoughts -- three girls ordering three desserts? Wow! But we couldn't help it, they are so good.

Linda's Fudge Cake is actually a mix of chocolate, with chocolate, some chocolate and sprinkled with chocolate chips. It's rich in flavor and it's not dry inside. You might want to order a glass of water just in case you get thirsty, and although it only comes with whip cream, I recommend you ask for a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.

Although this should be my only portion of sweets for a whole year, that was then and today is a brand new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment